about Alexis Pannell
A firm believer that adversity shapes who we are and who we become, Alexis Pannell set out to solve the world’s problems through a degree in Public Affairs. Shortly after, she found a niche while working at the City Attorney’s Office and pursued her law degree to become a real estate lawyer.
A member of the firm’s Litigation Group, Alexis is a fast-learner and self-starter and focuses her practice on complex litigation and land use matters. Specifically, she handles all stages of the litigation process and provides guidance to clients of all sizes to reach effective solutions.
Prior to serving as a Law Clerk with Isaac Wiles, Alexis worked as a paralegal with the Columbus City Attorney’s Office and as an Associate with LexisNexis. She also served as an extern with Nationwide, Chief Judge Algenon L. Marbley, and American Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Outside of work, Alexis is pursuing becoming a registered yoga instructor and spends much of her free time in the yoga studio. She also enjoys being a tour guide for Columbus Food Adventures and can often be found leading a number of food tours throughout the city.
education & admissions
- Capital University Law School, J.D. 2022
- The Ohio State University, B.A., in Public Affairs, 2016
Bar & Court Admissions
- Ohio, 2023
professional & community activities
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- John Mercer Langston Bar Association, Member
- The Women’s Fund of Central Ohio, Grants Committee Member
- Columbus Museum of Art Wonderball Fundraiser, Planning Committee Member
- AlphaKappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Member
- Excellence in Pro Bono Service Award, Capital University Law School 2022