With complex construction projects comes the need for an insightful, experienced team of attorneys to help you find success in your plans.
We bring to the table not only decades of experience in every aspect of construction and development, but true knowledge of the ground you’re breaking in Ohio.
Isaac Wiles construction and development attorneys represent developers, owners, architects, engineers, construction managers, investors, contractors, subcontractors, insurers, and material suppliers. From the very first plan idea all the way to post—construction matters, we provide the know-how for every step along the way.
Our Experience Encompasses:
- Construction Defect
- Construction Lending and Financing
- Real Estate acquisition, financing, development and sales
- Contract Drafting, Review, Bidding and Negotiations
- Post-Construction Dispute Resolution
- Construction and Mechanic Liens
- Construction Litigation
- Zoning & Land Use/Entitlements/Variances
- Labor & Employment
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Home Builder Representation