The real estate industry is constantly evolving, and with that comes endless opportunities, and challenges alike. We know real estate impacts the entire life of a business, and Isaac Wiles has a team who provides deep insight into every legal matter that may arise. We know the region, we understand the market and we’re connected to key players.
We have experience not only in every aspect of the industry, but with all types of clients as well. Isaac Wiles attorneys work with builders and developers, purchasers and sellers, borrowers, major property owners, tenants leasing office, retail, and industrial space, and ground lessors/lessees.
Our renowned real estate legal team consists of attorneys with a wealth of experience in zoning and land use, OSBA Certified Specialists in business, commercial, and industrial real property, and named among Ohio Super Lawyers® and Best Lawyers in America. In addition, being a full service firm gives us and our clients the resources of attorneys in other practices such as business, zoning & land use, environmental, and public law.
Our Experience Encompasses:
- Purchase and sale of property
- Commercial leasing, including office, warehouse, industrial, and retail
- Zoning, entitlements and land development, annexation
- Land development
- Real estate finance and capital investments
- Joint ventures, partnerships and equity investments
- Challenging real estate tax values with Boards of Revision/Board of Tax Appeals
- All aspects of closing and due diligence
- International development and cross border transactions
- Hospitality development, resorts and clubs
- Eminent domain
- Homebuilding and construction (including liens)
- Personal real estate matters