The equine legal team at Isaac Wiles knows that you need a partner who will look out for the care and protection of your equine business and horses, alike.
Not only do our attorneys understand the legal matters that may arise in this industry, we personally connect with our clients on all levels of these matters, having horses of our own.
Our team assists equine businesses with issues unique to horses and the horse industry from customized contracts to application of federal and state regulations to representing plaintiffs and defendants in lawsuits involving horse related and business issues. We represent horse owners, breeders, trainers, riding and boarding facilities, and virtually any type of party connected to the equine industry.
Our Experience Encompasses:
- Formation And Management Of An Equine Business
- Contracts For Boarding, Breeding, Purchase, Lease, Training And Facility Use
- Waivers And Compliance With Ohio’s Equine Immunity Statute
- Litigation Of Equine Related Disputes
- Defense Of Equine Business Owners In Personal Injury Claims
- Equine Asset Protection Through A Legacy Trust Against Creditors And In Divorce Proceedings
- Creative Estate Planning For Protection And Distribution Of Equine Related Assets
- Advising Equine Associations And Clubs In Their Administration And Regulations