Ohio Employment Law, Employment Fundamentals, CLE Credit
Maribeth Meluch to speak at National Business Institute (NBI), Ohio Employment Law, Employment Fundamentals,
Tuesday, November 5th -6th, Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, see details https://www.nbi-sems.com/ProductDetails/83756ER?ctname=SPKEM
Employment Law Fundamentals-
Employer-employee relationships are infinitely varied and rife with potential conflict. This comprehensive employment law guide will walks through the legal essentials you need to speak with authority on employment issues. Explore both litigation and compliance aspects of the law to help you handle any questions likely to cross your path. Register today!
- Get the latest update on state and local employment laws and regs.
- Walk through FMLA, USERRA and other employee leave laws.
- Ensure all equal employment rules are obeyed.
- Review common discrimination, harassment and retaliation issues.
- Get FLSA and state wage and hour essentials on employee classifications and top claims.
- Clarify employee benefits rules and best practices.
- Find out how workplace investigations are used in employment litigation.
Who Should Attend
This basic level seminar offers employment law essentials that will benefit:
- Human Resource Personnel
- Presidents and Vice Presidents
- The Employment Relationship: Employment at Will and Exceptions
- State and Local Employment Laws Update
- ADA – From Accommodation to Discrimination
- Equal Employment Laws (Title VII, ADEA, GINA, EPA, PDA, and More)
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Claims
- Workplace Privacy (HIPAA, GINA, etc.)
- FLSA Essentials
- FMLA Leave Essentials
- Employee Benefits Basics: ERISA, ACA, WARN, COBRA and More
- State and Local Wage and Hour Laws
- Key Discovery and Evidence Issues in Employment Litigation
- Ethical Issues in Employment Law