about Tim Hooks
As clients demand and expect secure protection of their sensitive information, it is vital that law firms have an experienced IT director prepared to effectively address every technology issue that arises. Tim Hooks, Director of Information Technology, is responsible for the firm’s computer and network infrastructure, cybersecurity, support and proactive technical solutions. Initially, the focus will be on using cloud efficiencies to improve performance and security while reducing costs.
Over the past 15 years, Tim has served as network administrator, director of information technology, and director of practice technology support at three well known central Ohio law firms. In each of these roles he provided extensive litigation technology support, records management and security.
Tim received his MBA degree with leadership concentration from Ohio Dominican University and his undergraduate degree in computer science and management of information systems from Franklin University. In addition to his degrees, he is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and a Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS).
education & admissions
- Ohio Dominican University, MBA, Leadership Concentration, 2016
- Franklin University, B.S., summa cum laude, 1997
- Columbus State Community College, A.S., magna cum laude, 1990
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS), 2013
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), 2007
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), 2000